PLEASE READ THIS U.S. PRIVACY NOTICE CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS U.S. PRIVACY NOTICE, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES.
Sportstech Brands USA Corporation (also referred to herein as “Sportstech”, “we,” “us,” and “our”) takes
data privacy and security seriously and believe in transparency.
This policy (the “U.S. Privacy Notice”) describes how we collect, use, share, protect, and disclose personal
information when a U.S. resident visits our website at https://www.sports-tech.com/, our mobile
applications, or otherwise interacts with our business operations (together, “Services”)(such individuals
are collectively referred as “you” or “your”). This U.S. Privacy Notice provide information in accordance
with the privacy rights under U.S. privacy laws.
PLEASE NOTE: This U.S. Privacy Notice does not apply to our HR-related data collection practices in the
U.S., where you act as our job applicants, employees, independent contractors, or corporate officers. A
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected the following information directly or indirectly from you, your devices, your interactions with our Services, and/or from third party sources for purposes described in the “How We May Use or Share Your Information?” section of this U.S. Privacy Notice:
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, professional title and business name.
- Account and Content Information, such as your username, email address, and/or password to login to your online account with us, and other content that you upload to the Services.
- Communications Data, such as information you provide through online web forms (including our online appointment scheduling forms), when you contact us (or our channel partners) with questions, feedback, surveys, or otherwise choose to provide when you correspond with us online.
- Social Media Information, such as name, username, email address, or other profile information in connection with your social media account that we may collect if you connect with us through a third-party social network or other websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn. (each, a “Social Media Site”).
- Training & Fitness Data, such as fitness- and health-related data that you choose to provide us, including your physical characteristics or description, e.g., height, weight, measurements, fitness level, dietary habits, dietary restrictions, fitness activity, fitness goals, lifestyle (e.g., sleeping habits and duration), life events and health history, fitness goals, heart rate, Body Mass Index (BMI), steps you’ve taken, distance walked, aerobic steps, calories burned, low movement, high movement, and similar types of data relating to physiological conditions and activitie
- Transaction Data, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of your interactions with the Services, and ordering histories.
3. Internet or other similar activity; Inferences
- Usage Data, such as the date and time of your access to our Services, your Internet Protocol (IP) address or unique device identifier, your device type, your operating system, your browser type, and/or information about what pages you visit.
- Marketing Data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, services, among others, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Your data collected via cookies, subject to the disclosure made in our “Cookie Settings”, which is available under the “Legal Notices” section of our website at https://www.sportstech.de/.
HOW WE MAY USE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1.How do we use the information: To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may use the information described above in connection with certain business or commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months, including:
- Operate and improve our business operations, and the Services
- Provide you with website accesses, additional products, content, customer services, and functionalities;
- Honor our terms & conditions, and contracts;
- Manage our relationships with you;
- Process and complete payments and other transactions;
- Improve and develop products and services, including evaluations of functionalities and features;
- Maintain our databases and back-ups, including records of our communications with you;
- Ensure the privacy and security of our Services;
- Detect fraud and mitigate risks;
- Communicate with you and respond to your feedback, requests, questions, or inquiries;
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey;
- Assess and improve the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Recognize your device and remember your preferences and interactions;
- Determine and track user interests, trends, needs, and preferences;
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws, including any legal inquiries, investigations, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Exercise or defend legal rights or claims;
- Create, use, retain, or disclose de-identified or aggregated data, which upon aggregation and de-identification are no longer treated as personal data subject to this U.S. Privacy Notice; and
- Accomplish other purposes related to and/or ancillary to any of the purposes and uses described in this U.S. Privacy Notice when you provide the information, for which you have consented, or for which we have a legal basis under the laws.
2.How we may disclose or share the information:
- Where permitted by applicable laws, we may disclose your personal data described above for business purposes in the following contexts:
- Third-Party Vendors or Channel Partners: We may share your personal data with other parties who perform functions on our behalf such as customer services, or who offer products and services specifically requested by you through e-commerce solutions, etc.
- Corporate Affiliates: We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries or affiliates, and with their respective officers, directors, employees. • Acquisition and Similar Transactions: If we sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets in connection with a merger, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, bankruptcy, or sale of assets, we may transfer your personal data without your consent as a part of the assets transferred as a result of the transaction.
- In Response to Legal Process or Defending Legal Claims: We may disclose personal data as required by the laws, court orders, subpoena, or other legal process or if we reasonably believe such action is necessary to comply with the laws.
- Professional Advisors: We may share your personal data with our attorneys, accountants, and/or other fiduciaries and consultants that need access to your information to provide operational or other support on our behalf.
- With Your Consent or at Your Direction: We may ask, from time to time, if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this U.S. Privacy Notice. We may disclose your information in this context with your permission or upon your direction.
For residents of certain U.S. states with comprehensive state privacy laws, this Section provides additional information regarding your privacy rights under such applicable privacy laws and how to exercise such rights via the “Contact Us” details at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice.
Right to Access. Subject to certain conditions set forth in the applicable U.S. state privacy laws, you have the right to know and see what personal data we have collected about you and receive a copy of such information in a portable format, purposes for which we collect your personal data, recipients of your personal data to whom we disclose or share, which in some states may include categories of personal data collected, categories of sources of collection, business or commercial purposes for data processing, and categories of 3rd parties with whom we disclose that information. Right to Correct. Subject to certain exceptions set forth in the applicable U.S. state privacy laws, you have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data that we have collected about you.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions set forth in the applicable U.S. state privacy laws, you have the right to request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you.
Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt out of targeted advertising, profiling, the sale of your personal data, to the extent such instances occur (as defined under applicable U.S. state privacy laws). We do not have actual knowledge that we sell personal data of minors under 16 years of age.
Right to Non-Discrimination.You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights under the U.S. state privacy laws.
Right to Appeal. To the extent the applicable U.S. state privacy laws provide such rights, you may appeal our denial to act on your consumer rights under the applicable U.S. state privacy laws within a reasonable time. We will respond within designated period for responding to U.S. data subject requests and may exercise the right to extend this response period (to the extent authorized by applicable U.S. state privacy laws).
Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. If any U.S. state privacy laws classify your information we collect as “sensitive personal information,” we use such data reasonably necessary to perform services. While this right is not applicable to how we collect or use your sensitive personal information, we provide this information as this is one of consumer rights provided under certain U.S. state privacy laws.
California Shine the Light. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use may be entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the information we shared, if any, with other businesses for direct marketing uses. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing, if any, will be included in our response. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Services may make any changes to their information at any time via the “Contact Us” details at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice.
We retain and use your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to protect our assets, to provide our services, and to enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable steps to delete the personal data we collect when (1) we have a legal obligation to do so, (2) we no longer have a purpose for retaining the information, or (3) if you ask us to delete your personal data, unless we determine that doing so would violate our existing, legitimate legal, regulatory, dispute resolution, contractual, or similar obligations.
We recognize the importance of safeguarding your personal data and endeavor to maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards, such as the implementation of reasonable security measures or protocols. Such measures are designed to (i) protect your personal data
against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure, (ii) to detect fraudulent identity verification activity, and (iii) mitigate risks concerning your personal data.
While our security measures seek to protect your information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and no data transmission is 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to or from the Services. Please keep your password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Email Opt-Out. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us via email, you may opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us via the “Contact Us” details at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice and providing your name and email address so that we may identify you in the opt-out process.
Accuracy and Updating Your Information. If any of the information you have provided to us changes, please let us know via the “Contact Us” details at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice.
Complaints. If you believe your rights relating to your personal information have been violated, please contact us via the “Contact Us” details provided at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), as well as other data privacy regulations, restrict the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from and about children on the Internet. Our Services and services are not directed to children aged 13 or younger, nor is information knowingly collected from children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may access, browse, or use the Services or provide any information to or on the Services. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on the Services (including, for example, your name, telephone number, or email address). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent, we will take steps to stop collecting that information and delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us via the “Contact Us” details provided at the end of this U.S. Privacy Notice.
For more information about COPPA, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website at: https://www.ftc.gov/legal-library/browse/rules/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule-coppa
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Services may contain links to websites or mobile applications operated and maintained by third parties. These links are to external websites and third parties that have their own privacy policies. If you follow any links that direct you away from the Services, including links to social media sites or to other websites, this U.S. Privacy Notice will not apply to your activity on the other sites you visit.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by these third-party sites, including the information or content, and cannot guarantee the adequacy of the privacy and security practices employed by these
third-party sites. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing personal data to third parties.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Changes To This U.S. Privacy Notice. We may change this U.S. Privacy Notice at any time. You are expected to, and you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to, carefully review this U.S. Privacy Notice prior to using the Services, and from time to time, so that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Services after the “Last Updated” date indicates your acceptance of the changes. All changes are effective on the date listed at the top of this page and will apply to all information that we have about you.
For more information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding this U.S. Privacy Notice, you may contact us using the information below, and we will do our best to assist you.
In Writing: Sportstech Brands USA Corporation
Attn.: Data Protection Office
444 Brickell Ave, Suite 700
Miami, Fl 33131-2455
By Email: [email protected]